Vision and Mission Stament
Our vision is to take the uncompromised Word of God to the whole world, bring people out of darkness of Satan into the marvelous light unto Jesus Christ and to prepare the saints of the church to be ready for the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s Second Coming. ( I Thessalonians.4:13-18 & Matthew 28:19-20 )
- To Glorify God by proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ, to encourage all people to enter into a personal relationship with Him and membership in His family, to facilitate spiritual maturity and to equip for ministry in the church and around the world.
- To continue the mission of Jesus Christ to seek and save the lost (Matthew 28: 19-20), to nurture the believer resulting in strong followers of Christ and to guide and equip the members of this body in discovering their place in ministry that they may ultimately continue the Great Commission throughout the world.
- To proclaim the life and truth in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to grow Bible-centered and Holy Spirit-filled disciples.
- To hear Jesus say when believers enter into heaven – “Well done, good and faithful servant”
- To reach out to the World…Preaching to the Unsaved…Teaching the Saved to Serve and baptize all who will heed “The Word”.
- To be a beacon of light and change the world.
- To glorify God’s name by leading people into a mature and fulfilling relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To be a worshiping, spiritually alive church, caring for one another and the world and reaching out to encourage others to know Christ and his love.
This space is waiting for your testimony
Tell us what the Lord has done for you
Isaiah Called to Be a Prophet
6 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. 2 Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3 And one cried to another and said:
“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!”
4 And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke.
5 So I said:
“Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The Lord of hosts.”
6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. 7 And he touched my mouth with it, and said:
“Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged.”
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
“Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
9 And He said, “Go, and tell this people:
‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; Keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’
10 “Make the heart of this people dull, And their ears heavy, And shut their eyes; Lest they see with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And return and be healed.”
11 Then I said, “Lord, how long?”
And He answered:
“Until the cities are laid waste and without inhabitant, The houses are without a man, The land is utterly desolate, 12 The Lord has removed men far away, And the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land. 13 But yet a tenth will be in it, And will return and be for consuming, As a terebinth tree or as an oak, Whose stump remains when it is cut down. So the holy seed shall be its stump.”
This space for you to tell us what Jesus Christ has done for you
Revelation 12:10-12 (NKJV)
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
I am empty because I am waiting for your testimony.
Use the for below and tell the world what Jesus Christ has done for you!!
The Latest From The Ministry
31 May 2017
We are baptizing this summer. Classes have started. Every Saturday form 03:00PM with Pastor Desmond
- 677 Elton Avenue, Bronx, NY 10455Location
04 Jun 2017
Sister CHRISTELLE and Brother PIERRE will be dedicating their son to the Lord on SUNDAY JUNE 4TH 2017. Please come in numbers to…
- 677 Elton avenue, Bronx,NY 10455, USALocation